dash

Saturday, June 06, 2009

paying for other people's expenses......again.......

The latest pre-marital procedure includes having a pre-marital course certificate AND a HIV blood test report.My folks never had to do any of those things back in those days.

Here's a rough calculation of the expenses BEFORE getting married:-
Pre-Marital course MYR80/person
Pre-Marital package blood test report MYR160(women) & MYR150(men)

And then,comes the mas kahwin.It differs from state to state.Here in KL,the rate is MYR80++

On top of all those,culture includes a hantaran<---honestly,I am not so sure of what the amount is nor do I know what exactly it is for.

Anywho,other expenses would depend on what and how the wedding is going to be conducted.As for where I am right now,I don't really have a say.Everytime I suggest something,I'd either get turned down or simply ignored :/

1 comment:

Gregory Foxburr said...

it's irritating when people simply didnt want to hear opinions kan? i didnt like it when they did it to you. anywho, i wanna marry you cepat2