dash

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Smiley World by Bossini

Why shouldn't we wear the things we buy on the spot and bag our old stuff?
It's been a while since Shu and I got stuff which are identical.It's not like we do it often to begin with but we do have tees which have the same exact prints like the SPCA Take Me Home t-shirt and the PGL Musical ones and the Giordano ones too.........


Anywho,I am very prone to happy looking colorful things these days and from a distance,I spotted a huge smiley face board with loads of colorful t-shirts (yellow mostly).After going around the mall doing what we were supposed to do,we checked out the shop.I picked up a medium sized kid tee and insisted on looking for a t-shirt for Shu.It's yellow-ish orange and it's perfect and happy looking.

My dad was cleaning up the house front for the event happening on Sunday.Shu and I helped in and we realized that my dad was wearing a plain tee with the same color tone.We looked like a bunch of clean up crew.

No comments: