dash

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Chanel@One Utama

I am so hooked to the eye shadow base and the make up base.It's so awesome!I am very picky with colors but make up bases (and eye shadow bases) are really neat things and very hard to find coz sometimes the brands I find irritates my skin and I can feel it on my skin which is so not good.

The jeans over at Original Fake looked awesome ;)

Anywho,I woke up to my cellphone ringing.Shu called me to tell me that my grandma got mugged at the traffic light near my house.It must have been noon-ish.In broad daylight.Indian guys.2 of 'em.They broke the car window on the passenger's side and took my grandma's bag and ran across the street to his bike and left.She lost about MYR6K.The window costs MYR350.It took the shop a long time to clean up every piece of glass in the car.

Shu and I realized that we really love cooking especially in the weekends ^_^ Mum usually hates it coz she won't be able to use her kitchen till we're done so the timing must be just right :p

No comments: