dash

Thursday, November 19, 2009

hey everywhuuun!

I really am addicted to watching make up tutorial vidz on youtube and this particular dude who goes by the username petrilude is super awesome with dramatic professional make up whose done awesome halloween make up.

Speaking of which,I tried out some dramatic make up myself........
Haha!I absolutely LURVE the red contact lenses!

Anywho,I played for a quick 2-songs slot over at Artista tonight.It was kinda fuhney coz I was totally NOT PREPARED and I was spacing out in the last couple of days.I was practically practicing different songs and played totally different songs but it's ok.

I enjoyed myself but not enough coz we had to leave before Tabloid played.Their slot was late and Rashid needed to get home.An Honest Mistake totally rawked out the place!I lurve their heavy songs.The first dudes who played were awesome too......I just didn't quite understand what they were saying but I liked the songs anyways.

I really,REALLY,REALLY wanna go to Terengganu!I wanna learn to make keropok lekors and nasi dagang and go to Kenyir and Redang Island :( NAK JUGAK PEGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Gregory Foxburr said...

we are leaving tomorrow baby!yeah baby!terengganu here we come!