dash

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

in major need

I need new shades of eye shadows.Maybe some shimmery ones.Something other brown!The only reason I use loads of brown is coz my eye color is brown :/ I don't even use black eye liners.I have shit loads of problems when it comes to using liquid or gel eye liners.I am still LEARNING to use the make up brushes I have.AND.........I don't have a blusher!Yey!

Honestly,I don't quite use THAT much make up.I like eye make up loads but that's it.I have never even owned a lipstick!Hah!

Right now,I am in the state of mind to sell off my things (what ever it is I have that I no longer use) I can't work with too many things (owned items) SO........I'mma be selling them all off real soon.I'm constantly getting rid of clothes coz I really don't use all of them.I'd wear t-shirts till they look really awful and too painful to be seen on me :D<---that usually drives my dad insane.

I think SnowBear cut his paw.It was dripping blood when I picked him up togo for a drive tonight.Shu tried to clean it up but the little guy kept screaming and screaming like we were gonna kill him! :/ Then again,he's always been like that even when we just gonna put some eye drops into his eyes.Oh well........

It's weird how I feel like I'm on a holiday when I really should be getting a job but I just can't be bothered and I'm just happy to be helping Shu out with his business :p

*Can't help it,love.I love hanging out with youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<*

And I like doing happy dances ^_^

1 comment:

Gregory Foxburr said...

I love hanging out with you too love. Thanks for always helping me out with my business.I love you baby!muah!