dash

Thursday, December 31, 2009

major issues

I am going to say this and I am going to be really honest about it.
I really am not up for working.I've been sending in job applications only because I have to.I'm not up for a routine life.Not yet.
As boring as it may seem,I really lurve waking up super late in the mornings (afternoons) and not knowing what's gonna happen.Not knowing where I'm gonna end up at the end of the day.Not knowing what I'll be doing.
It's not like I've given up on my band.Not completely.I just cannot find my bandmates (Kamal & Ayie)
I cannot wait for 2010 coz I am getting a bit sick of so many people swarming the malls.Even on weekdays!WTF?!
I really wanna go on a holiday away from the city.
I was just telling Shu that I may not want to stay in KL.I am not a city person.I'm not a people person.
I wanna find a place where I can just take my time to do what ever it is I want and I want to feel happy and comfortable being where I'll be with the people (and animals) I love ^_^

No comments: