dash

Saturday, January 30, 2010

the replacement.......tutor.......

Hahahahahahahahahaa!!!!!!

I had to take over my aunt's night class the other day coz she was out of town.There were only about 10 students in that class and they were all working (probably around my age) which was weird.I had a blast teaching that class coz I wasn't talking about grammar which was a major relief for me.My usual class aren't as horrible but I was teaching a bunch of 19 year olds grammar (and writing).

Shu actually helped me straighten out the teaching materials coz I was going mad marking papers.I'm not just talking about not knowing about what's going on out in the world but Shu proposed the idea of using PMR level English textbooks :/I know,pretty tough but I gotta keep trying.

Anywho,after the night class the other day,Shu and I went over for a lepak session with his cousins who live in Shah Alam.I had a great time laughing away coz we haven't seen them in a while.

I woke up super late today and I have a slight fever.Hopefully I'll recover real soon coz I hate being sick.......and I've got papers to mark :p

No comments: