dash

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

um.......

......from Umbridge.......

The only time Shu and I could ever hang out during the weekdays would be in the mornings only coz he starts work at 4:30pm.Well,days which are not Tuesdays would be funner in a way coz I'd usually leave for work around 1pm-ish.Need to have time for the journey to work in case of traffic jams......also,I have the tendency to get lost :p

Which I did actually.Well,it wasn't as bad as the first time I drove to work.I always manage to get to my workplace but I'd get lost on my way home.There was a huge lorry that jumped the red light at the junction where I was supposed to turn and at that moment,I really thought I wasn't supposed to turn right at that junction :/

Anywho,I missed my exit on my home yesterday so I ended up on a busier road.I wasn't like lost or whatever.I just missed an exit.

Shu and I went to watch Alice in Wonderland (in 3D!) again this morning ^_^ That would be my 3rd time watching that movie in the last days.I've always known that I have this insane attraction towards Tim Burton movies but watching it in 3D sure makes it a whole lot muchilicious!

Also,I hate weekend and school holiday crowd (and kids!)

No comments: