dash

Saturday, April 03, 2010

it's time to try defying gravity

The wedding planner came today and Shu and I finally got to meet him.We've heard so much about him but we never got around to seeing him.Today,my aunt,my uncle,my folks,Aunty Intan,Shu and I got to sit down and talk to him.He showed us his past works and he asked us about the themes and costumes and stuff.

The themes we chose definitely included PGL's Gusti Putri Adjeng Retno Dumilah and Hang Tuah!YEY!And of course,we'd never wanna miss out the saree!Shu and I asked him about our make up and all.Yes,make up.Shu will have to have some on for photoshoots ^_^

After all that,Shu and I ran off to the hypermarket to get some stuff for our apartment.We'll be cleaning up the place tomorrow morning.Hopefully,we'll be able to move in within the duration of next week.

We're currently worried sick (and annoyed) by Kecik.He has a hole on his shoulder!It's not bleeding or whatever but its a freakin' hole!Managed to get it sanitized a bit and got some vitamin E on the damn thing!The only place we'd find him these days would either be in the kitchen itself or somewhere between the kitchen and the lounge.Most of the time,he's hanging around closer to the kitchen.I have no clue when and how and why he has all those injuries on him :/

No comments: