dash

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

a little thing called life

I've come to notice a lot of things about people in general as I go down this road called life.People hate people whom have things they don't have.Like in school when all the pretty popular crowd are not liked by the ones who fail to get any form of attention,nowadays,I see that going on still.I have no idea why.What you have is never enough and you want more and even if you have things that no one else have,you still want more.I know that it's ok to improve.I just don't get why you have to be bitchy and make up stories about people who have things you don't.Think about what you have that they don't have.It's not supposed to make you feel good about yourself.It's supposed to make you grateful and thankful.

Some friends whom I've known from way back (zaman bebudak) sounded like attending other people's wedding is something that person shouldn't have and that it was supposed to be them who were getting married instead.Well,guess what!She invited you to her wedding coz she thinks you'd be happy for her and not bitch about her at her wedding.You suck!I hope to NOT see you at MY wedding!I don't care how long I've known you!I never liked talking to you anyways.Hahaha!

No comments: