dash

Thursday, April 08, 2010

studio photoshoot?

NAAAAH!

Was talking to some people from some wedding photography company.They showed Shu and I some really3 nice photos and photo albums produced by their company.I must say,I do love a lot of their dresses.Those corset top dresses.Those off shoulder ones.BUT.....I am still liking the one I tried out at the other shop some months ago.It's one piece.The top part of the dress has a corset.White with tiny red roses and there's a ribbon for the corset in red as well.It was so damn beautiful that I think,I would just go ahead and buy it instead of renting it.I definitely have to wear some really high heels with it!

Speaking of which,I took out a whole lot of shoes (the ones I never knew I owned) and yes,they belong to me.The last pair of heels I bought were the highest of all of them.I always tell Shu to NOT let me touch shoes which are too high but we somehow agree that it's the height that makes them nice.If the heels of those shoes are any shorter they would have made the shoe looked awful!So yes,I am a fan of high heels these days.Everyone lurves the newest pair I got the other day but everyone thought they were a bit high.Of course they are!

I think I want a Dance Dance Revolution arcade game at home!I suck at getting coordinated but I love moving around and trying out new dance moves!<---I just discovered that side of me

P.S.: Shu's nephew's younger sibling died today.It was because of leukemia.

No comments: