dash

Thursday, May 20, 2010

in about 2 days time.....

it will be 2 years since we met AGAIN.I am all over the place.There is so much to do and I have no idea where to begin.There seem to be more and more things in my list and every time I've cut something out,I'll add something else to it.I don't know if it is getting longer or shorter.

I've spent the last couple of hours in front of the television with my sister watching half a season of Grey's Anatomy.I am not a fan of the show.I just had nothing else left to do since it's raining so heavily and the modem's been turned off and my tiny kitteh Apple has been pooping every hour.Must be the medication we gave him yesterday :/

I was in the kitchen last night helping Qarim out with the dishes<---something I would never do when I'm sober.I did something else yesterday which I would never want to do ever again.I smiled at a stranger.A BALD stranger!I was watching over his kid almost getting run over by crazy sale shoppers going mad in the mall while holding on to a bolster and cushions.

I am seriously trying to get myself through the next week alive and well.

No comments: