dash

Sunday, May 01, 2011

to-do list

We sent my car to the workshop this morning.Shu knows this guy in Kajang/Semenyih so we drove there after work today.Shu drove my car with the broken front bumper and I drove his car.When we got there,the shop was still closed so he parked my car and we drove off for a bit looking for breakfast.We ended up in Nasi Ulam.Been a fan of that place in the last couple of weeks.Got back to the shop and decided on what to do with my car.Got a quotation and we agreed with whatever.

Left for home.Got home and cleaned up for a bit.Fell asleep at about noon.Got up about 12 hours later.I have no idea why we were so damn tired but we were.Got ready and headed out to get some food.We ended up in Kampung Baru again this week.After that,we drove over to BK in Mutiara Damansara coz I wanted them yummilicious Hershey's Sundae Pie.Hung out around The Curve area for a bit.It was passed midnight at the time.

Got home at about 2am-ish.Now,we're trying to find a good movie to download ^_^

Need to follow up on what's happening with our house coz as far as we are concerned,we've done all the paperwork we needed to do.Will have to call up that real estate agent first thing Monday morning.Shit,we've got loads to do on Monday! -_-*

No comments: