dash

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

36 weeks

This is my third pregnancy and it's been the longest and hardest. It seems like I've been pregnant forever. The worst part of the pregnancy is the body aches and non-stop throwing up. I'm not that lucky when it comes to being pregnant. This time around, my old pain from falling off while roller blading back when I was 13 was coming back in the worst possible way. I was considering a planned c section at first,but it's not gonna help much since my pelvic bone is wrecked pretty badly. The only thing I can do is to get my shit together and face the pain with a bit of help from an epidural shot which I have never taken before. All I know is that I am in for some really painful shit. It's a matter of how strong I am and probably how much adrenaline power I have

No comments: