dash

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Shu and I were talking about all the bullshit around us

Let's start with fucking activists who doesn't understand what being an activist is about. You have a cause. Most of the time it's a good cause. But not everyone is on the same boat coz we have different point of views. That's not what pisses me off though. It's when you get us stuck in one of your speaches and then when we don't support you coz we have our reasons, suddenly you give us shade. Seriously bitch?!

I was harassed for about a month by Greenpeace. They talk to me about their cause and I am totally all for it. The moment I said I'm a stay at home mom and I'm not earning, the conversation cuts short. So it's actually not about the cause, it's about having fucking monthly salary so that you can fucking cut it on a monthly basis. Should I be wondering why this needs to be a continuous support money-wise? So spreading recycling cause or use less plastic is absolutely useless if you don't have a stable paycheck.

Later on, another group approached us. I mistook them for UNICEF. It turns out they are for child refugees. Sign the petition? OK. No monthly paychecks? Oh we cannot be friends.

I told Shu that I'mma be flaunting all of my high-end shit and shopping bags in my fucking expensive shades and tell them I can't help them coz I am not earning. Sorry 🙄

Get your fucking perspectives and priorities right.

No comments: