dash

Sunday, March 03, 2024

“Everything you can imagine is real.” ― Pablo Picasso

It's true and I truly believe it. That is why this world is depressing and I live in a world of my own. This world lacks imagination. That's why everything you see is monochromatic. It lacks color. It lacks vibrancy. It lacks imagination. Cars. Buildings. Roads. Everything. We have been programmed to follow what is said to be "acceptable". 

They tell me sea monsters aren't real. They say nymphs aren't real but they believe in ghosts. Imagine, something that has already died coming back to life. They believe in zombies and the living dead.

-----------------------------------------------------
Hello world! This is present FidZy saying hello to the past FidZy who posted the above paragraphs. I have not been blogging because my head is not here at the mo. I am currently lost somewhere in the eastern region of the planet. There are Greek twin brothers with green eyes with me and a former bodyguard who is wise and badass. Endless black limos........
Nope, FidZy is not here.......
Goodbye world!

No comments: