dash

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

jakun FidZy!

Yey!So this is what Mazlan was talking about when he said getting wired to the university network in my car on campus!How cool is that?!Well,cool but not cool coz only some parts of the campus grounds has good signals......

I haven't been getting enough sleep and I am constantly doing research on something pertaining to the huge bulk of assignments I have get done ASAP!

Joke of the week:(introducing my bandmates on stage while performing the other night)On lead guitar,Kamal.......Rashid on the drums.....both are from UiTM.......only Shu is from UNITEN........and I am from........(long pause) somewhere........

In-sanity person/cat of the week:Still Kecik........

I need to get my head straightened out today.Can't go on like this.I have a month and a half more till the semester ends!Damn it!

No comments: