dash

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

seeing shades of sakura pink


It's such a beautiful flower and it is definitely the perfect theme!

I've been designing......thingys........invitation cards.......rings.........haven't gotten around to the clothes yet............

Fell asleep on my bedroom floor in the afternoon.I've been supertired and supersleepy.I am getting a bit sick of campus these days.Finally picked up the acoustic guitar and worked on some new tunes.

Shu's friends told him they enjoyed our performance and our songs the other night.That's good.We've been wanting to hear what people have to say about our songs rather than watch us perform only coz we're playing music.WE NEED a BLOODY DEMO!Actually,I was thinking of getting an EP out but our songs are a wee bit too hard to choose in order to be put into an EP coz every song is different.We'll sort that out later in the week.

I am on duty to look after the automotive skill booth on Saturday.8am-1pm.Since we only have 2 time slots to choose from,I figured that Sunday nights are always meant for jamming sessions.It's good enough that we were given a choice.I'm really trying to help out my mates.I just don't get those who'd use midterms as excuses.WTF?!Everyone has midterms and important things to do as well!

No comments: