dash

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm ok

Rashid told me that there were a couple of dudes at the park where we'd play basketball at with some weapons threatening kids and taking their cellphones last week.It would so totally suck to know that its not safe to go there anymore.I'd usually walk alone there on days when Shu is away.

There's about 2 tiny roads which I'd have to take to get to the park.Eventhough there are houses on both sides,it gets a little too quiet at times.I'm always thinking that I'm just passing through and I don't have any cash on me at all.Those muggers would either take my cellphone (or what's left of it) or kill me.I'd usually walk real fast when I pass those areas.I'm a bit stoned (or stoned looking) most of the time,so chances are people might mistake me for a muggler.

Ash called me out of the blues telling me that he just got up from sleep and that he had a dream that I got into an accident.The first thing he asked me was if I was ok.I was blur at the time.Didn't get much sleep in the morning since Shu called which was about 7am.Also,I was starving and cold.But I was (and insyallah) will be alright ;)

Shu's gone to Terengganu to check on his mum.She's been really sick.I hope she recovers soon.I hope it's not anything major.

I haven't been well myself.Apart from losing my appetite every now and then,I keep getting nauseous and sick once in a while.It's either when I get up from bed or while I'm praying.I've been taking the iron pills which I've been prescribed to but mum says I need a whole lot of potassium.The first thing that came to mind when she mentioned potassium was bananas!

No comments: