dash

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Shu took me for late lunch at Village View today......

It's in Bangi.We were at UNITEN for a bit.Shu had to see some people about some stuff coz all his contacts have gone missing eversince he lost his phone.Since I've been in a white rice+either thai or chinese dishes these days,Shu took me to a place called Village View.I love the place.......well,the ambience is uber kool.The food is yummylicious.It was raining when we got there so it was kinda cold.I bet the place would be an awesome place to hang around at night ^_^

A few days ago,we stopped by at a restaurant alongside the KJ mainroad on the way back from Bangi.Not quite sure what the place is called but the food there is pretty good.White rice dishes of course.We've been having early dinners over at Vicchuda last week.New places would make a good change for us ;)

No comments: