dash

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

got up super early yesterday morning

Only to find out that my right eye had been conteminated by the anti-bacterial gel I put the night before.I text Shu telling him that my eye was hurting then I ran downstairs to find my mum.She told me to go to the clinic.I text my classmate that I wasn't coming in for class and went to the clinic with Shu and my mum.My eye looked like I was allergic to something according to the doctor.So she gave me an MC for 2 days.Still,I'm not a fan of not doing anything at all in a day.Had brakfast with mum and Shu and then we went home.

Was trying to get my Communications homework done.Headed out to Ikano and IKEA for a bit in the afternoon after getting Shu's notes from a classmate in Shah Alam.Had lunch in Subang.We saw this aweful looking Subaru with a whole lot of welded pipes all over the car and the color was.......eeeeuw!It totally looked like it was spray painted with a bunch of bad color combination :/

Was on the phone with my sister last night (after I was done looking for Kecik all over the neighbourhood) She said she misses home.She went to see a Bosnian survivor from the war testifying what was done to him.She said she saw and looked into the eyes of the killers of innocent people and thought how the hell do these people walk around looking like they had done nothing wrong.

She said she misses Malaysian food BIG TIME!

No comments: