dash

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

welcome to the jungle

Hahahaha!Who would have thought I have a thing for marketing V(^_^)V

I have extraordinary classmates.One girl in my class is a qualified swimming instructor.She told us how she made it that far and it is not easy!She's amazing!

My other classmate teaches primary level kids tuition.Personal tuition.
The cool thing about these sort of work is that it is totally tax free!

The girl who teaches kids to swim can get up to about MYR4000 in a month!And giving tuition classes and getting paid by the hour really rawks!

The final project for this class requires the entire class to work together.Duh!There are only 6 of us.Our final presentation was sorta funny coz it turns out that everyone came up with different presentations and ideas which actually compliments one another.So it sorta made it look like we were all presenting as a team.

You want sales?I'll give you just that!

1 comment:

Gregory Foxburr said...

giler gempak sayang!yey!