dash

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

sometimes I'd remember random things that happened in the past

Last night,I was laughing alone as I went to bed.

We must have been about 16.Everytime we went out,mum always made sure that Eno would come along.I don't know if you remember the times when we used to go to One Utama so often.There was this one time when Eno was walking behind us and he ran into the exhibition glass of what was then British India.I turned around to check WTF was up.He was laughing nerdily saying that he was going to jump through and he didn't see the glass :/

What is it with Eno and glass doors or windows?

Anywho,there was this time when I first went to Sunway Pyramid.Shu said he knows how to get there by train.That also became my first time on the commuter.Again,Eno was with us.We hungout and then decided to go home.A certain someone suggested that we should all just walk to the station behind Subang Parade.Everyone agreed.The sun was scorching hot and I was in my heeled boots and all dressed in black.Shu and Eno were just walking and walking and walking.We made it to the train station,only super tired.

Oh yeah,there was this one time,Shu picked me up from the mall after my guitar class and the both of us were to send Eno back to KYSM.I stuffed my guitar in the trunk and we went to Malacca in the little green Tiara.At one point in time throughout the journey there,I got so bored that I took out the guitar and started playing in the backseat.

No comments: