dash

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dino Trek combo!

Shu and I finally got to go to Petrosains yesterday!The best part was that our tickets were super cheap.Maybe it was our student cards.Maybe it was the combo package offer we got.Maybe the ticket price has gone down A LOT!

We first checked out the Dino Trek.OMFG!The last time I went to a Dinosaur exhibition like that was when I was a little girl in primary school!I still remember the names of them Dinosaurs and I also learned some new stuff.There were loads of games and activities to do.

It was my first visit to Petrosains and it was awesome!2 hours wasn't enough to cover the entire place.Well,we went through the entire journey but we didn't get to try out everything coz there were loads of people.Hah!I lurved the holograms!Eventhough the hows and whys of how the holograms work has already been explained there,I still found it mindblowing!

I'll post up vidz and pictures real soon!

No comments: