dash

Thursday, September 03, 2009

automatisch by tokio hotel

Wenn du lachst
Lachst du nicht
Wenn du weinst
Weinst du nicht
Wenn du fühlst
Fühlst du nichts
Weil du ohne Liebe bist

A long awaited album.Finally the first single is out.I think I've been listening to it millions of times over within the last couple of days that I keep hearing it playing in my head.

I have put one thing on my list of things to do as soon as I can leave the premises.I wanna go do my hair BIG TIME!

Shu has plans for buka puasa sessions outside while mum and Aunty Intan has plans to take me to the place in KL to have me try on some wedding gowns.

They (Aunty Intan and mum) actually bought me a pink cotton baju kurung with sakura prints all over it.It's so preeeeeetty but when I saw the tag with the size XS,I didn't think I'd fit it.I wear a size S for ready made baju kurungs but I've never tried XS.Luckily,the baju kurung fits me.

Hahaha!Shu made a funny remark about that.He says that he wears XL while I wear XS.Hurmm......and the miss XS is the one who is always up for tackling mister XL in rugby games.The plan usually fails.Shu would just walk pass me without any problems.

P.S.: NEVER EVER poke your hamster they are asleep.Mine bit me and when I pulled my hand away she flew right out from her home onto my room floor.My right finger is bleeding a little :p

No comments: