dash

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

the worst part about being sick

is basically being sick.I hate being sick.It's a waste of time and energy and money.The doctors have confirmed me as an anaemic case.My blood pressure was super low but not as low as last year.My temperature was high since last night.My feet and hands are freezing cold and my head throbs every now and then.

If tonight's h1n1 swab test returns positive,I won't be only one who is going to be quarantined.Shu had been with me all day.We would probably end up getting quarantined together.......along with the rest of my household of course.That could also mean that my grandma and my dad's friend and my sister and Rashid cannot come home or they'd end up getting quarantined just as well.

I hope it's just fever.I'm gonna have to change my diet BIG TIME!

No comments: