dash

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

oseltamivir phosphate capsules

aka Fluhalt capsules.

Description:
Fluhalt capsule 75mg contains oseltamivir phosphate which is a white crystaline solid with the chemical name (3R,4R,5S)-4 acetylmino-5-amino-3(1-ethylpropoxy)-1-cyclohexenes-1-carboxylic acid,ethyl ester,phosphate (1:1).The chemical formula is C16H28N2O4 (free base)The molecular weight is 312.4 for oseltamivir free base and 410.4 for oseltamivir phosphate salt.

I was tested positive for influenza A but not H1N1.So,I have been quarantined for 7 days.It's only been about an hour and I already feel sick.I have my hamster in my room.She's funny and fun to watch.Fei Mao was here a while ago.I have to stay in my room for most of the day.Especially when there are lots of people around.

This is weird.I am stuck in my room in a house full of people.I can only see Shu at my room door with my mask on :( This sucks.I already feel weird enough when he's not around.This is super weird!I know that I have been to so many places in the last couple of days.Can't really be sure where I picked up the virus from :/

I am probably going to spend my days in the room playing Sims or I'm just going to do some whacking at www.whackyourboss.com ^_^

My muscles are aching.I really wanna believe that its caused by my sudden stop in playing outdoor games............

No comments: