dash

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

flew on the ATR 72 and survived.I'm liking it ^_^

Just before the plane landed,I forgot that my destination was NOT the international airport.Haha!

The flight was good.A bit noisy coz of the propellers.(The ATR 72 does NOT run on turbine engines like a typical 737)

Spent most of my time crying during flight.Forgot about the fact that I was flying (coz I hate flying).

I am missing Shu already.I can still hear his niece's voice screaming.I can still feel the freezing cold air back in Terengganu.It's the monsoon season!All about endless rain WITHOUT lightning!I lurved it to bits!<---the rain and all.

Shu said I could return when it's all sunny and we can go to other places which were closed during the monsoon season.

I cannot believe Shu,Azura(Shu's sister) and I were making Buah Melaka in the kitchen the other night.I usually feel weird cooking in other people's homes.

I enjoyed the visits to the markets like Pasar Payang and Chabang Tiga.I met a bunch of cats there (especially at the market areas) I met 2 cats who were super fat (pregnant).

Shu squished a tiny baby frog on the steps to one of the miniature mosques.

I almost touched a Siput Babi on our way up to Bukit Puteri.

Shu's folks actually took the trouble to get me loads of homemade keropoks which cannot be found elsewhere in Terengganu.How awesome is that?!I had to bring home an extra bag just for those!Can't wait to fry them tomorrow morning ;)

My cats (and hamster) are probably glad to have me back.Maybe its coz they won't have to face my sister and her strange love hate thingy for them :/

5 days passed like a hours.I enjoyed myself a lot.

Thanks,baby!

I love you! XOXO

No comments: