dash

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

TTDI Vet.......AGAIN

My mum told me that Kecik had blood spots on him as I got into the house from shopping with my grandma late this afternoon.We both freaked out so we grabbed Kecik and got into the car and headed to vet.My mum called Dr. Clement just before we left the house to ask if he was in.

I bet he and his assistant,Ann,were laughing at the fact that my mum had been calling the vet ever so often in the past one week.

I was so afraid if Kecik had some infection or something from the surgery.I was worried sick coz right after he got out from the surgery,I left for Terengganu and haven't seen him since then.Loads could have happened eventhough my mum updated me from time to time.

It turned out that the problem wasn't as big and serious as we thought it would be.Kecik just had a boil on the lower part of his tummy.The vet said that Kecik must have got bitten or something and then the wound got infected.Our suspect:Ghost.Kecik hasn't been out so he couldn't have got bitten by some other cats.

Kecik managed to show his drama king side today.He was making noise while the vet was giving him an antibiotic shot.The vet said it wasn't even painful.Kecik wouldn't have felt it.Hahaha!Because Kecik would NEVER swallow down pills given by the vet,I suggested that the vet would give him shots instead.

If Kecik does not recover,we might have to carry on going back and forth to vet till Friday or Saturday :/

Bodo la Kecik.All my other cats do not have this many problems.

No comments: