dash

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

how to tell people to shut the hell up

We can't.It just won't happen.People are sensitive beings and they only think about themselves when they say something.They won't bother about considering how you would feel.And the other thing I've learned about these creatures (people) is that they would always say negative things about you no matter how well you do in life.They always want to say that they are doing better.How could you measure better when you don't even like or care about what they do?

I like doing what ever it is I do.I make decisions when I am sober and if I make a mistake,it is going to be my mistake.Not anyone else's.People also like telling you things that doesn't matter much to you.How do I tell them that I don't care and that they are wasting their time?

So yeah,I have no clue how to tell people to shut the hell up regardless if it is because I do not care about what they are talking about or it's because I don't wanna hear what they have to say.So,I'd say the best thing to do is to avoid them at all causes.That way,we not only save time and energy but save ourselves from going through another one of those boring whatever talks.

2 comments:

Gregory Foxburr said...

i hope i didnt say anything stupid or make you rasa like dat

FidZy Foxburr said...

not you.just people