dash

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

hunting for a new laptop......again.......

It's weird how I am not so upset about my laptop getting stolen.I'm just upset that someone broke into our house.I have serious issues about private territories being violated by strangers.Worse,I really hate it when people mess around with my things!

I'mma be on my way to looking for a new laptop (although I really3 lurved mine so I might just get something exactly the same) At the same time,Shu's sister wants the same laptop as the one I lost so we'd probably end up getting 2 laptops.Maybe 3 coz Shu is gonna need a laptop as soon as his business takes off.

I am coming down with a fever.I think.I can't go on looking at what the doctor does to Kecik everytime we go to the vet to get his stitches cleaned.The wound is deep and it looks like Kecik was in an awful lot of pain.Today,Shu followed me to the vet and helped hold down Kecik on the examination table.I couldn't look at Kecik.He was mewing in pain.

My other problem is finding the time to get Ghost aka Snowbear aka Snobe vaccinated.My sister thinks I'm too paranoid about my cats that I am splurging cash on them like their lives depend on it.Actually,it kinda is.Still,my sister told me to stop worrying about the cats and I am having a hard time trying.

I am looking for time to draw or sketch which would probably be possible AFTER I clean up my room which most probably happens day after tomorrow.

I'm just glad that Shu is home.

No comments: