dash

Saturday, January 16, 2010

into the unknown

The last 24 hours of my life has opened my eyes and changed me.Hopefully for good.There's no turning back and I hope it won't be as bad as everything else that's happened.Maybe,my wish has come true and I really hope that I didn't ask for too much.

To think that it's only been a week,the pain that I went through might have gotten me seeing in a different view.What I'll leave behind would be things I once give a damn about.Of course,no one saw it coming.Not this way at least.

Well,I was online with Stitch the other day and he was telling me how unpredictable I am so this is just me living up to that.Oh yeah.....me haves a secret.He told me something.......well,now only Shu and I know about it ;) I am SO EXCITED!For Stitch,that is.........

So yeah.......I took baths in the last 24 hours in 3 different places.It was totally weird but things needed to be done and I do need to shower.It's been crazy.I didn't think taking such drastic actions would lead to where I am now.I think I've just come to a point whereby I just cannot care anymore.I have 1 person to think about now and it's Shu so as far as I am concerned,the rest of the world can burn in HELL!

Ok,that was not called for.I do care about Kecik and Snow Bear and Bedah as well.........

Naim said something to Shu and I yesterday and it still has me laughing till now.The dude is FUH-NEY!My sister takes bribes but since she's been great help to me at the very least,I don't really care so much about what she does.This ain't such a nice world to live in anyways.

I've been walking in the rain and it got me thinking a lot about where I'm going with all this.I'm not exactly sure about where I'm headed but I've definitely made a decision about what I'm gonna do from here onwards and that would be WHAT EVER IT TAKES.

No comments: