dash

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Somebody was having way too much fun

Now, I am sick. Runny nose. Cough. Itching eyeballs.

But looking back at the photos, it's been a while since I just danced and played tag with Yusuf. I didn't wreck my phone which is a good thing.

My bed buddy, Safiyya is sick as well. I think we got this from Ali Imran. Also, the weather is not so good these days. I love the rain so much. I'd turn off the lights in the house and keep it dark and sit at the open window in the dining area just looking at the rain.

Yesterday, the boys were having a ninjago ninja fight with Shu's dad. On Sunday, we were at my parents house and Wani and Hamza were there. It's good fun. My dad was missing Ali Imran and he was observing how this little dude of 2 years of age was arguing with me :-/

It's been good other than me being sick. We need to get things organized at home and declutter some things.

No comments: