dash

Friday, July 13, 2018

Lately......

I've been getting pissed off over this issue for like months now. I don't know if it bothers me because people don't know what I do or what's going on in my life.

At some point, people think I shop a lot or I go on vacations a lot. Erm, I have my time and preferences. I have anxiety and I need to do certain things at certain times just so that I can deal with things easier.

Anywho, I digress. Let's just say that I've been putting up with comments and remarks about where and how I spend my money and time. Is it anybody's business to know? Apparently, it is.

So some people think that I should contribute to charity. Am I not contributing already? Should I announce every contribution? Would that make me a better person? Would that make you a better person?

So I can't spend my money and have a good time just because there are still people out there who needs financial help. Ok, have other people considered getting jobs? If they are physically and mentally fit, why can't they get a job? I can understand if there are kids or disabled people who are in need but seriously, other than that, they need to get a job.

And another thing, I've been to a talk where the speaker was saying shit about getting yourselves out of the world of trading and at the same time urging people that money is not everything in this world. Ok, I get it. But then, stop asking for charity. So we can work, moderately and not live excessively because we don't need all that stuff but at the same time we need to help people who are in financial need because they can't get a job.

Wow, maybe I should sign up to get charity myself. I'm not earning. I'm just taking care of my kids.

No comments: