dash

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

It's been updated!

Not my phone. My new song. I have recently come across some breakthrough and managed to change it and quite honestly,with some rearranging in the lyrics,I should be quite done with it ^_^

I just needed to be in the right head space. I've been bothered by something and I haven't been able to channel out my thoughts. Most of the time,writing and jamming does the job but this time,it took me a few days. I'm good now.

I am excited and nervous at the same time but this time,it's all quite visible. Everything used to be blurry coz I wasn't able to see pass the next one week. Still, our packages are yet to come. I have no idea WTF is going on anymore. Maybe it's coz the borders were closed off so much before. It's still is and we should keep it this way until.......well,until we are absolutely sure........

Fun fact, I was talking to a doctor some months ago while getting my blood sample,she told me that the HFM disease still does not have a vaccine coz no one is funding the research.

No comments: