dash

Sunday, February 01, 2009

happy birthday Aunty Intan

It's been 2 years since Izwan passed on.Aunty Intan still cries remembering him.She cried still during the kenduri tonight while we recited the Yasin.Kamal,Farah and Faizal just won't show how much they miss their littlest late brother.Seeing all those familiar faces of my juniors from school reminds me of the day Izwan died.Minus the part where Kamal was sitting alone outside on the couch staring blankly into space.I still see Izwan in my head.When he's hanging out with us.With his guitar at the studio.When I picked him up from his house that morning for him and Rashid's band's BOTB soundcheck.I didn't see him before they burried him.I'm glad I didn't.I want to remember as how he was back then.Alive and happy and living life the way any teenager would.

No comments: