dash

Monday, March 30, 2009

perfect timing?

Maybe.......

Shu will be done with his exams once my finals begin.Shu's folks will be coming over on the last day of my examination.My senses tell me that things shall be moving fast forward then onwards.How fast?Not quite sure just yet.

Am I scared?Maybe.A little.I've never done this before.
Am I excited?Yes.Very.

I'll be starting a new life.My role as an individual shall change in many ways.For someone who hardly ever volunteers to take up any form of responsibilities at all,here I am taking up more responsibities than I can ever imagine.

There will be new challenges I shall have to come across and I have only prayers to help me get through them all.I want this and I am aware of the consequences and conditions which I shall be facing.It's not going to be easy and knowing me,always trying to find the easiest way out...........well......this isn't an easy way out.This is a decision.One that I made on my own.I hate making decisions on a daily basis and here I am calling the shots over the biggest decision I can ever make in my life.

Still,there are a few things I am not sure of.I have never planned a wedding before let alone MY own!I have no clue what hantarans are.I don't know what the significance in the number of dulangs are.I can't quite estimate the time needed for the preparations for which ever occassion comes first.The only thing that has already been finalized would be the guest list.It is LONG,that much I can say ;)

3 comments:

Gregory Foxburr said...

i'm very excited too sayang...i cant wait for that DAY to come..i'll be with you thru out dis whole planning period and of course until forever...worry not k sayang...we'll be great!!!!i love you honey!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dearests said...

Nak kahwin ni banyak adat. Sometimes tak masuk akal. InsyaAllah it'll be ok. Will have some tough times but as long as you guys are together, insyaAllah all the downsides (fingers crossed)of the event will be something to laugh at nanti.

Trust me, Matt and I have plenty to laugh at now. :D