dash

Saturday, June 13, 2009

raising Kecik

The last couple of days had been trying for Shu and I (and possibly Kak Yah and Kak Ti).Kecik must really hate us.That explains the hostile-ness.He has antihistamines,some other pill and a tiny tub of cream to be applied and taken twice a day.So far,only the cream has successfully worked.We only managed to give him the pills once a day coz he'd struggle and kick and scratch and eventually spit out the medication.After that,he'd give us this look which says "I HATE YOU!"

The ringworm area on his neck is spreading.I was told that it does not spread to homosapiens.Just felines.It doesn't matter if it spreads to humans.I want Kecik to feel loved no matter what.I don't want him to think that we make him go through hell and then abandon him later on.

We're here for you Kecik!

No comments: