dash

Thursday, August 06, 2009

anti-fungal wash for Kecik

That bottle of anti-fungal shampoo I got for Kecik yesterday was expensive!It better work!Of course,cleaning Kecik up is one helluva job!He was very upset to get locked up the washroom with me for about 15 minutes but I needed to get it done.It's for his own good.

UNITEN has declared the entire week off.Shu said that there was about 70 cases of students and staff being quarantined at the Pahang campus.The Bangi campus closed down as a pre-caution step as well as getting the schedule synchronized with the Pahang campus.

I am coming down with a fever.I think it's coz I was cleaning up Kecik this afternoon and I got all soaked.

Went to see some apartments for sale in BSD with my folks and Aunty Intan and Aunty Amy today.We dropped by at Aunty Gillian's place and Rynna happened to be at home.I haven't seen that girl since before she got pregnant.Now,her kid is already a year old.She was suprised to hear that I am getting married.She was laughing with me about how I am not the serious relationship type.When I said that I'm engaged to Shu,she asked about the washroom incident.Strange,people seem to remember that incident.God knows how many people I've accidentally blurted it out to!

Anywho,that was a very random visit and we actually sat down and talked for a bit.She said that she's bored coz her son is in Terengganu with her husband and her in-laws and it's her first time being away from her kid.

No comments: