dash

Sunday, October 11, 2009

wedding reception=meeting old school friends

TTDI is not that big of a town.Met up with a whole bunch of my schoolmates from primary school to secondary school.I even met up with a childhood friend,Jojo.

The first person to say hey to me was Jamilah ka Jamie.She was sitting at a table with Dhiya and Zafirah.Then,I met Husna and Shira and Azlin and Dayana,Nurulliyana,Lish,Amir Hafidz and Meng.I saw Aizuddin (Din-Ili's good friend from school).Daniel and his sister,Sizie were sitting with their mum whom eventually moved to the table where my folks were sitting at.Edzuan and his folks were there.Ili's bride's maid was Suraya.

I met a whole bunch of my neighbours whose moved out from TTDI like Uncle Bashir and Aunty Fairuz,Uncle Pahmi and wife and their daughter Sarah (who is actually staying with her husband in Perth but did not follow her husband to attend Ili's wedding) Uncle Wahid and Aunty Kamilia came.Ruby and her boyfriend came late but they came anyways.

It was fun having to introduce Shu to my friends.It was funner to see the looks on their faces when I said we are engaged.Some of friends grabbed my hand to see the ring.Some of them were psyched and super surprised to know that I'd soon be married as well.I just like introducing Shu to the people who were and some still are in the world I come from and the world I live in.

I'm just surprised that I can actually remember the names of schoolmates.

I think Ili's wedding went well and she looked awesomely beautiful.Very unlike the tomboy I've known for so long.

No comments: