dash

Saturday, February 13, 2010

eve of the year of the Tiger

I am so psyched!I feel like I should do something extra this year.I am torn between either helping those stray cats living behind my house by sending them all to SPCA or.....I should adopt 2 more kitties ^_^ I think I'm gonna adopt regardless if I do ever get those stray cats help.

I think the world should be dominated by cats.Hahahaha!

I have been having this urge to eat worms lately.I just feel like digging up a few from the ground and throw them into a frying pan complete with salt and pepper.And probably some flavoring.Hurmm........sounds pretty good.

Can't seem to push myself to eat these days.I know that I've had my round of Yee Sang the other night but I think I want more ;)

Oh yeah,I was at the mall today just hopping from one store to another looking for a good kabuki brush.Those made from horse tails are the best.I am kinda liking the one from Make Up Forever Professionals.I was talking to the girl at the Bobbi Brown counter and she showed me some really awesome stuff.Their brushes are da bomb!

No comments: