dash

Saturday, March 13, 2010

blueness vs greeness

I have problems with water activated eye shadows.I do.I just really suck at applying them and making them work.So what I did the other day was to try them on anyways.With and without water.I must say that it is easier to keep the colors in control when they are dry.

Hurmm...........

I have serious issues regarding certain areas of life these days.I need cash and I need to do something to pass time each and everyday (especially when Shu is at work!) BUT<---a very huge but......,I just love having time to myself these days.I don't mind working but I love the flexibility of teaching part time.I love the free time too.

I really should (and I shall) do something serious-er regarding work but for now,I have shitloads on my mind!I still haven't picked up on sewing (how the hell am I supposed to realize my designs?!) I am still working on make up.I suck with brushes.Getting better at it I hope ;)

"I need time to think........"

No comments: