dash

Thursday, October 25, 2012

moments


  • Before I discovered I was pregnant, I thought I was putting weight and that I couldn't fit into my jeans anymore :p
  • As my tummy grow bigger, I feel funny whenever I realize that I can't see my toes anymore.
  • I have awkward sleeping position issues now that my tummy is so much bigger than before.
  • When I first felt the baby kicking, I was sitting on the single chair in the house in Bangi watching TV. I thought my tummy was popping like gastric.
  • My baby kicks the hardest when I am about to relax or doze off to sleep.
  • Shu has only felt the baby kicking once. It was a really strong kick.
  • I cried when I first heard the baby's heartbeat during an ultrasound while I was hospitalized.
  • The baby was jumping all the time during the first few times I had an ultrasound.
  • My first trimester didn't go too well but everytime I thought I was dying and went to the hospital to check on the baby, he is jumping and fine.

2 comments:

ILynn Virgobiru said...

fidz,

if u wanna do maternity shots, holla me anytime! and then we'll do newborn after the baby arrives k

FidZy Foxburr said...

boleh boleh! nanti i tgk cam mana keadaan ^_^ thanks!