dash

Saturday, November 11, 2017

The Sweetest

Shu knows my struggle with lighting for makeup and especially when we travel, I'd be looking for a window area for the best natural lighting and stuff. Most of the time, I'd get by with my Muji mirror but sometimes, it gets tough. The other day, we were going around Ikea looking for a mirror for the bathroom downstairs that I have claimed to be mine. The one i wanted was out of stock so I had to get whatever that was available and improvise. A few days back, he received a package and it was a mirror with built in lights for my makeup application which he ordered earlier in the week. It's so awesome! Today, he hung up the mirror we got from ikea on the wall of the bathroom downstairs :) I love it so much because even though it hasn't been modified yet, he also changed the light bulb in that bathroom so I can see better ^_^

No comments: