dash

Saturday, January 13, 2018

World Game Museum @KLIA2

My husband told me that the dude he's been getting old school retro games from has a new project over at the airport we usually go to. It turns out, the dude teamed up with a partner to open up a game museum. We went ahead to check it out because it was recently opened.

Yusuf and I were blown away the moment we saw Kirby. Then, my husband tried out the VR on the PS4. He was soooo gonna scream. I think he played Rush of Blood. He said if he was playing the game at home he would have screamed :p

I'd probably go ahead and try it out whenever we visit next. Yusuf was happy playing Super Mario Brothers with this other kid because he was getting a bit scared of the spookiness of the game Shu was playing.

Damn, I like that Kirby plush!

No comments: