dash

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

The animal in me

Although isolation had always been my way of life and that my sister thinks I am most likely to come out of this quarantine like myself, it gets a bit repetitive for me.

I try doing different things everyday like scrapbooking and playing the guitar and singing. Some things are still the same. 

I have started working out everyday which is nice but for some reason, my appetite has dropped.I can't say if it is caused by working out or that I am having a mild anxiety attack.

I still love it when it rains. 

My mind has been drifting back and forth in between daydreaming and being fully awake. I keep finding myself in thoughts from just a glimpse of memory I had from a time in my life. It's very strange. 

I have tried writing a lot. Lyrics. Poetry. Thoughts. Anything. I have also attempted to write new songs. Shu thinks I should record my old songs from when I was 16.

I need to rearrange a lot of words.

I am missing avocado toasts from Wolf and Turtle 😭

No comments: