dash

Thursday, July 01, 2021

Got out of the shower the other day

 And I found this on the bed......

Turns out, it was a delayed anniversary gift from Shu. He ordered it but Gucci couldn't ship it out any earlier coz of the MCO. It's so bright and floral at the same time. I love it ❤️

Safiyya is going through a Dora phase. I made her the Map from an empty kitchen roll the other day. 

And then, me and my scrolling, window shopping mode discovered Dora's Backpack! 

We've been doing a lot of art too...... 

And Safiyya decided to make a totem pole. Today, her surprise gift arrived for sleeping in her own room and going to potty on her own..... She's all grown up...... I'm gonna miss her 😭

Kate is supposed to be mine but I let her play with it. She's finally getting the hang of dress changing when it comes to dolls now 😊


No comments: