dash

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Kecik!Dah Maghrib!Bangun sembahyang!

Hahahahaha!That kitten's been sleeping since afternoon!Earlier in the day,he'd be running around the house with Fei Mao and the other cats.About 2 nights ago,he found Shu sleeping on the floor in the lounge and he comfortably made his way on top of Shu's tummy and slept till morning.

I am sick.I've been having this sore throat for over 3 weeks now but I haven't got time to get myself to a doctor coz it would cost me time and cash.Couldn't get up for the morning class today.Shu and my mum insisted that I go to the clinic immediately after breakfast.I did and I was told my tonsil is swollen.

*damn it!that so means no more ice blended mochas for me for at least the next few weeks*

Anywho,I've been sleeping and almost throwing up every now and again.Shu left at about 5pm-ish coz he has an exam tonight.

Meanwhile,Rashid is lost somewhere in Tanjung Malim.I have no idea wtf happened.I think his bandmate Azim forgot to mention that he's not at the main campus is Gombak but at the matriculation center over in PJ and my brother drove all the way to Gombak and got lost on his way here.

No comments: