dash

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

memories

I was cleaning up the stuff in my room,clearing the floor a little.Been having books and papers lying around all over for the longest time.Took out that big old box file where I'd usually stuff whatever papers I can't put elsewhere.Then,I came across a folder full of cards people gave me over the years.Birthday cards mostly.Most of them were dated the year 2002 onwards.I never thought I'd find what I found after all these years.Haha!I found cards from Shu!

The first card he sent me was a birthday card.I was only 16 at the time.My brother,Eno,was in KYSM and he used to mail me cards and stuff.He sent me a birthday card and he made my other brothers sign the card as well.Somehow,there was one signature whose name I never knew of.The message was "Happy 'Bird'day" and the name written under the signature was Shuhairi.It was weird coz apart from Eno,I don't recall anyone else I knew from that particular school.

Anywho,among the other cards I found was a Hari Raya card where he signed as ShuHellree.Must be the Metallica influence......or something........hahahaha!Oh!On my 18th birthday,he sent me a card with a picture of us standing in front of the school hall (KYSM) If I remember it correctly,I performed there that night.I think I sang an acoustic cover of Michelle Branch's All You Wanted.Hahahahaha!!!!!

Oh yeah......there was also a good luck card for SPM and a get well soon card.He pasted medicines in white packets in the card so that I'll get better!He also sent me a Harry Potter bookmark and a couple of handmade cards,one with a picture of Michelle Branch pasted on it.And lastly,there was an anniversary card.It's so chomel!

And about 4 years later...........I got a few more cards from him!Yey!

No comments: