dash

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

ki o tsuke!me o kushibare!

I had a blast today.Went to class as usual.Had lunch with Lina and Diba over at Calypso.It was a long lunch.We were laughing and chatting and laughing.Diba is superfunny.Then,I headed back to campus coz I had to go see Mazlan-san about my homework.On my way there,I bumped into Akmal and Naimah.They sang me a birthday song at the corridor!

Anywho,headed over to UNITEN after that.Shu made plans for the evening and he had already requested for permission from my folks about a month ago.He said that his plans were only supposed to begin at about 7:30pm-ish but since there were last minute changes,we met up at about 4pm.

We didn't do much in the day but at about 6pm,we headed over to Mutiara Damansara.Shu took me to Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. for dinner.I've never been there.The food was supernice!Oh yeah,their traditional birthday celebration may not exactly be like Uncle Chillies or TGIF but I still had to stand on a chair and shake my booty!I'll upload a video soon........hik hik hik<---laughing like Kururu

kerokerokerokerokerokerokerokerokerokerokerokerokerokerokerokerokerokero

No comments: